WE SEEK TO CREATE INVESTMENT SOLUTIONS THAT ARE AS DYNAMIC AS THE FAMILIES WE SERVE
We take the time to thoroughly understand the people who make up a family: their values, personal and financial needs, and relationship to risk.
This discovery process gives us the ability to develop wealth management solutions that address each family’s goals, and also fuels the vision for how the family can thrive over the course of multiple generations.
Our planning process begins by developing a deep understanding of a family’s:
- Culture, values, and dynamics
- Assets, liabilities, and cash flow needs
- Current investment holdings and guidelines
- Current tax position and plan
- Philanthropic history, goals, beliefs, and practices
- Estate plans, structures, and legacy goals
- Family business and business succession plans
- Expected changes in income
As we design customized portfolios to deliver on a family’s specific goals, we help clients understand the impact that the tax landscape, fee structures, liquidity needs, and risk profiles might have on a portfolio’s results. Only by undertaking this rigorous investment process can we determine the most appropriate asset allocation, managers, and investment vehicles we believe will best deliver on the family’s investment goals.Our Process